2012.09.17 > A Revolution starts…
September 17, 2012
REVOLUTION | AU: PUSH |It started in 1945, the Nazis were conducting experiments in psychic warfare trying to turn those with psychic abilities into soldiers. Lots of us died. The war ended. But the experiments never stopped.
Other governments around the world set up what they called ‘Divisions’, trying to do the Nazis couldn’t. To turn us into weapons.
The Division agents, are trained to track and hunt us down like animals. Take us away from our families and friends. They test us…and categorize us.
I’m what they call a ‘Watcher’, we can see the future. Even if that’s not always as simple as that sounds.
Others are called ‘Movers’, just as easy way of saying telekinetic. ‘Pushers’ put thoughts in your head and make whatever lie they come up with the truth. Sniffs, Shifters, Shadows, Bleeders…it goes on and on. In Division’s eyes we’re all just lab rats. Only one problem - we keep dying.
No one has every survived the drug meant to boost our powers.
My name is Charlotte Matheson, Division took my mom from me. Right now the future I see doesn’t look so great, but the good news is the future is always changing. In the largest of ways, by the smallest of things.
They’ve been winning a lot of battles, now it’s our turn to win the war.
Strive for five challenge — [4/5] Family Ships: Connor Bennett & Sebastian Monroe (Revolution)"It won’t be for nothing. People are gonna remember your name, I’ll make sure of it.
she was so shy, till i drove her wild
i make them good girls go bad
- one more time cause apparently people still can’t understand this
- wanting ward to be “redeemed” doesn’t mean wanting the team to forgive him immediately and take him back as if nothing happened
- it means wanting ward to be held responsible for what he did
- and the way to do that is not by having him beat up by the way he’s an abuse victim he has been beaten as punishment for over 15 years it won’t fucking help and if you can’t understand that you need jesus
- it means wanting ward to be able to find out who he is without garrett
- it means giving ward a chance to make decisions for himself for once in his life now that his abusers are gone
- it means giving him the benefit of the doubt you can’t just judge a character who’s had less than 5 minutes of screentime after the death of the man who’s been manipulating him for 15 years
- it means wanting to see ward chose to be a better person not for skye not for anyone else but for himself because he regrets the things he’s done for garrett
- it means wanting ward’s abuse history to be acknowledged for fucks sake it doesn’t excuse his behavior but it sure as hell explains it and it’s important
- it means wanting to see a good abuse arc on a show where an abuse victim can turn his life around as hard as that will be
- thank you for your attention and good night